I have always loved to create. But not at any cost.
- I want my jewelry to make a difference. I make all my jewelry by hand in Stockholm.
- I only use recycled silver from local dealers.
- I believe in "slow consumption". To buy jewelry that lasts and is not mass-produced.
- I try in every way to reuse everything from packaging to other materials.
- I use almost exclusively Cubic Zirconias which is the hardest man made material. And they don't have to be mined in less affluent countries.
- If we all chip in doing small things for our climate and globe, hopefully we can keep enjoying the good things in life.